HAWKEN servers are up and our team balance update is live!
Forgot Password? SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Free Mech Test Drive: Raider and Grenadier

Free Mech Test Drive: Raider and Grenadier

Attention, mech pilots! For a limited time, you can test drive the Raider and the Grenadier for free. Try before you buy! Best of all, any levels these mechs gain during the test drive will be saved, even if you don't unlock them before the end of the test drive!

The Raider, the latest medium mech from Sentium, is built to close on enemies fast with its amazing Blitz ability and tear through even the thickest armor in no time with its weapons. The ReFLAK-35 sprays ricocheting flechettes while the dual-action Corsair-KLA fires short-range MIRV missiles or long-range grenades. High speed coupled with high damage are the stuff of HAWKEN nightmares.

The Grenadier is a heavy mech that was built to blow up groups of mechs in a hurry. With the Grenade Launcher and the REV-GL (revolving grenade launcher), the Grenadier can rain down splash-damage, multi-kill destruction on any enemies foolish enough to group up like a cadet review.

Head to your Garage to test drive these mechs right now until July 9!

Back to HAWKEN News

16 Comments

And then there was ALL the spam.
Nice to see you guys add these mechs for test drives. Get to kill a lot of them :D

View PostUmbre, on June 25 2013 - 10:10 AM, said:

And then there was ALL the spam.
The grenadier was added because they thought there was lots of players with techs moving in blobs. :P
Yay! Grenadier! Yay! Love!

Creepy_Hitchhiker
Jun 25 2013 11:01 AM
Hmm... maybe i'll take a ride.
Good choice this time^^
I look forward to see more of my favorite heavy class ;)

Ysen
Thanks for the test drive.

Mariachi_Bot
Jun 27 2013 03:21 PM
try on.
!!

Mariachi_Bot
Jun 29 2013 07:40 AM
I'm new in the game and the raider is very diffcult to play; Very hard to win to a CRT Mech :/

death_is_activated
Jun 29 2013 11:35 PM
Классные машинки

MasterVirusHack
Jul 02 2013 04:56 AM
I like play grenadier
scapes you're alive! i missed u *sniffle*
and jodys back to......

M4TRIX_X_KILL3R
Jul 03 2013 08:15 AM
Aku tak pernah main game ini.
Best sangat ker game ini ?