HAWKEN servers are up and our team balance update is live!
Forgot Password? SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Jump to content


HAWKEN: Genesis Fourth Preview Offer Extended


HAWKEN: Genesis Fourth Preview Offer Extended

HAWKEN players have an extra week to download the fourth and final preview of the HAWKEN: Genesis graphic novel from comiXology and claim 5,000 free HAWKEN Credits (HC) plus a coupon good for 50 percent off the final version of the graphic novel. Our partner has graciously extended the deadline to March 19 at 11:59 PM to provide more time for people who couldn't access the offer before the original deadline.

All players who download the fourth preview by the deadline will receive HC redemption codes and the half-off coupons from comiXology after March 20. The digital version of HAWKEN: Genesis will be available for purchase from comiXology beginning March 20.



Back to HAWKEN News


36 Comments

Sweet definitly picking this up.
I have already ordered the Hardback for delivery on the UK release date but I just can't wait until April 8th so I'll be getting the digital copy from comiXology in the meantime :) The previews have been fantastic!
I usually prefer digital distribution (except for comics) but I want a hardcover edition of this.

Kruthal_Dexlar
Mar 13 2013 01:09 PM
Can't wait! Will totally be buying the hard back

Conquistador
Mar 13 2013 01:12 PM
Is the coupon applicable to the Amazon pre order price? Because I already pre ordered the graphic novel and would like to know how it can be used or if it stacks.

Cpt_Kill_Jack
Mar 13 2013 01:13 PM

View PostConquistador, on March 13 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

Is the coupon applicable to the Amazon pre order price? Because I already pre ordered the graphic novel and would like to know how it can be used or if it stacks.

I suspect its a half off code for comixology.
I didn't get the 5k HC code or the 50% off code either. .. anyone else have this issue?
Quote: All players who download the fourth preview by the deadline will receive HC redemption codes and the half-off coupons from comiXology after March 20. :D
And now I preordered it. :)
i can just read, dont download...

GunMetal, on March 13 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

i can just read, dont download...

Same for me. Also not sure how they're supposed to know my Hawken ID, since I was never asked on either side to link accounts or provide my Hawken email or such.
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marconius, on March 13 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

GunMetal, on , said:

i can just read, dont download...

Same for me. Also not sure how they're supposed to know my Hawken ID, since I was never asked on either side to link accounts or provide my Hawken email or such.

me neither:s someone help:D

CurvedSteel1
Mar 13 2013 06:05 PM
"Downloading this FREE release by 11:59 PM PT on March 19, 2013 will entitle you to receive a unique discount code that can be redeemed for 50% off the final HAWKEN: GENESIS graphic novel, to be released on comiXology on March 20, 2013. You will also receive a unique code that can be redeemed within the free-to-play online mech combat game HAWKEN, good for 5000 Hawken Credits, in-game currency that can be used to buy items, accessories, and to upgrade your mech. These unique codes will be emailed to you after March 20, 2013 by comiXology, to the address associated with your comiXology account."

BlAdEP0InTzEr0
Mar 13 2013 06:52 PM
Maybe they'll assume that if you're purchasing the coming you know of the game so they'll just email a code to everyone who downloaded it
the offer is nice but the comics ... I dont want them even for free ^^

TheEliteSlayer
Mar 14 2013 06:29 AM

View PostMarconius, on March 13 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

GunMetal, on March 13 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

i can just read, dont download...

Same for me. Also not sure how they're supposed to know my Hawken ID, since I was never asked on either side to link accounts or provide my Hawken email or such.

They cannot know your Hawken ID but you use your e-mail when you create an account and send the code that way and then you take that code and redeem it here.
Not able to download though. :(

OdinTheWise
Mar 14 2013 09:01 AM
For people that don't know, you need to allow emails for offers and adverts with your comixollogy account so that you can get the codes. You most likely not be able use the offer code for the hard cover.  You can't get the book in any form until after the 20th and you will get a code that you must enter here on playhawken.com
Nice!
i downloaded the novel, how do i get the 5000 credits?
How do you get the Credits?
I don't know if this would be available in the Philippines. :(
i downloaded the novel, how do i get the 5000 credits?
I didn't get the 5k HC code . .. anyone else have this issue?
I can't find any option to download #4, only to read it in-browser or send it as a gift to someone. Backtracking to the Hawken:Genesis page will allow you to "Add all issues to cart", but the item count stays at zero and the cart reads as empty. Anyone else?