Known Issues for Current Steam Build
Our first wave of emails containing Steam Keys are being deployed today, so some of you should be able to start playing our Steam Update soon!
Please remember that you will be experiencing an early version of this next update and there will be some issues. Part of the reason we're allowing our existing players advance access is so we can find these problems and make sure they're fixed for our full February release.
Please be aware of the following issues:
- Connection issues have been frequent and we're working on a permanent solution.
- Players may experience intermittent issues with social features
- Joining through Server Browser will sometimes result in a "Join Game Failed" error on the first attempt, but the second attempt should be successful
- The client enters an unresponsive state when pressing Alt+Tab immediately after launching the game
- When playing on Last Eco on 32 Bit systems, players receive a "Ran out of memory" error
- Occasional crashes can occur when transitioning from the Last Eco map
- VOIP may not always be functioning correctly
- On the post-match results screen, players may experience hitching and lag
- Purchasing several items at once can cause a "Purchase Failed" error