The Art of Warfare Hawken Division is run by
Division Commander: Gumby@TAW.net
The Art of Warfare
The Art of Warfare (TAW) was formed in March of 2001 by members who were playing Delta Force: Land Warrior, they wanted to form something special, and they did...
From these humble beginnings TAW has grown into a World class Gaming Community. TAW currently has over 2000 gamers from around the world. These gamers have come together with a common vision of Honor, Friendship, Loyalty, and Fair Play. TAW continues to adapt itself to the ever-changing landscape of gaming; however TAW is steadfast with its Code of Ethics. This is our bedrock in a world of games and clans that come and go.
Why should you join TAW now?
Because Hawken is a new game, it is being created in TAW's "New Game Division" called Vanguard. Vanguard is a place in TAW where new games are spun-up, teams are built, leadership is found and the bonds of organization are formed. Joining now will let you have an impact on how this new division/game will be shaped as it grows and joins the other 25+ Divisions of TAW.
Our Hawken Division is focused on:
* Participating in large scale warfare with other Clans.
* Training and skill enhancement (In depth Game knowledge and experience).
* Advanced strategic and tactical planning with your platoons and squads.
* Most Importantly Fun events!
TAW Gives You:
* TAW is FREE, there are no membership dues!
* Unique organized gaming experience, more than the casual public game.
* Specialized training to bring out your potential as a leader.
* Fellowship - TAW has over 2000 members from all over the world,from many time-zones, in TAW, there are always games going on 24 hours a day.
* Opportunities for competitive teams to challenge other clans from all over the world.
* Website - www.Taw.net where game and user-generated content is published.
*Teamspeak 3 server for all members to use as our main gathering place when gaming.
- Steam, Facebook and Twitter groups.
* Merchandise shop for T-shirts, hats, pins, posters and other items for specific games or general TAW-themed goods.
* Semi-weekly radio show (TAWcast) which has news, interviews and general TAW highlights.
* Monthly newsletter featuring updates, interviews, articles and the latest & greatest on what's happening around TAW.
* 15 years of age or older.
* Mature gamers who are interested in team-based play.
* have a working microphone.
* Speak English
* Willing to commit to two 01 hour sessions per week
(real life comes first, so occasional misses are OK).
* TAW accepts people from any country in any time-zone. Our 1700+ members come from many regions and nations.
Edited by Stealth_303, July 06 2013 - 01:05 AM.