HAWKEN servers are up and our team balance update is live!
Forgot Password? SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

The Art of Warfare

Clan Community Game Introduction Website

• Please log in to reply
964 replies to this topic

#961 HackNFly

HackNFly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:40 PM

View PostScoobyHusky, on April 16 2014 - 06:05 PM, said:

All,

I like to thank you all for your dedication to not only to TAW.net but to the Hawken community. I always hear great things about each and every Battalion. I'm currently our new Hawken Division Officer. I look forward to getting to know each one of you. I hope to use my skills to further improve our community. I also, would like to give a big HURAH!!! to the candidates for the Division Officer role; Pastorius, Olio and Darkicarus. I know this choice was not an easy one. Each and everyone of them have great leadership skills and have also tough me allot. Thank you all,

VR,
ScoobyHusky
Hawken Division Officer

Little late to the party, but wanted to say congratulations on the new position.  Still remember battling with you on the first battle for Illal.

#962 Grendel_Echo

Grendel_Echo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationPiaseczno, Poland

Posted Today, 12:29 AM

View PostSeron16, on April 17 2014 - 12:19 PM, said:

Last but not least though, most of time, any TAW member with a rank higher than PFC is likely to have some experience and advice, and should be listened to, in reason. A normal member who is a Sgt, has a very good chance of knowing exactly whats going on, hence why he's a Sgt!
Seems to me it's sometimes better to stay PFC forever, especially being the type of Ace Levy from Starship Troopers; better not to be recognized as an experienced player, than be forced to prove this experience on the battlefield ;) . Thanks for detailed explanation by the way...

Edited by Grendel_Echo, Today, 12:31 AM.

#963 Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • LocationUK: (In my castle talking to the Queen on skype)

Posted Today, 07:58 AM

Hey folks, I played some pub games today. Sorry to say the balancing was all over the place but later in the day our superb Executive Officer Olio joined in. I grabbed a few screen shots of him topping the table as always and one of me too ;)

Here is Olio winning a TDM on Last Eco...

Posted Image

Here he is AGAIN winning a TDM in Uptown in that PHAT Incinerator...

Posted Image

And here I am back in my trusty Scout "Rascal" winning a TDM on Bunker. (Shhhhhh... don't tell Rascal but I have been piloting a BSOD Assault recently and I don't want him to get jealous)

Posted Image

A fun afternoon in the UK servers. Thanks Olio!

You are the BOSS!

Edited by Pastorius, Today, 03:09 PM.

Posted Image

#964 Grendel_Echo

Grendel_Echo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationPiaseczno, Poland

Posted Today, 02:58 PM

Well, congratulations for the winner :). But I think Olio has also scored a loss today on public, together with Flex in team. I have witnessed playing in opposite team, erm... the winning one ^_^ . Or maybe that was not Olio? :unsure:

FRONT LINE, SIEGE, around 9 p.m. GMT+1. Sadly the TAW mates left the server before next match :( .
PS. i wasn't on TS tonight, just playing random games...

Well, good night all -_- .

Edited by Grendel_Echo, Today, 03:11 PM.

#965 Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • LocationUK: (In my castle talking to the Queen on skype)

Posted Today, 03:11 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^! Please tell me if Olio actually lost a game??? :D

Edit: He does have a habit of being kind to people...

Edited by Pastorius, Today, 03:13 PM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Clan, Community, Game, Introduction, Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users