HAWKEN servers are up and our team balance update is live!
Forgot Password? SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Promo Codes

Exclusive

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1139 replies to this topic

#481 ArcherYU

ArcherYU

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted March 13 2013 - 10:30 PM

it so many free code i missing.....(';°;e;°;)

#482 ShadowSnyperX

ShadowSnyperX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted March 19 2013 - 09:25 PM

The "HAWKENPAXEAST" code is working as of the time of this post.

#483 Alastor_Crow

Alastor_Crow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted March 20 2013 - 12:55 AM

View PostJonnyO2, on March 05 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

HAWKENEC3
HAWKENSXSW
HAWKENPAXEAST
HAWKENGDC

Bump and recap of some active codes. This is for the novices I referred to the forums for free promo codes.

Posted Image

#484 Kriminaal

Kriminaal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted March 20 2013 - 02:57 AM

None of these codes work for me. I even subbed to comixology and downloaded the graphic novel, yet no email with a promo code. I'd love to get some free creds cause a few of my original mechs could use a rework of some of their internals. I've got 10 mechs at 25, all with internals and a few with unlocked 25 weapons, all bought with creds I received in battle. I'd give my left hydraulic actuator for some free creds :P

#485 Aisar

Aisar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCyberspace

Posted March 20 2013 - 02:59 AM

View PostKriminaal, on March 20 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

None of these codes work for me. I even subbed to comixology and downloaded the graphic novel, yet no email with a promo code. I'd love to get some free creds cause a few of my original mechs could use a rework of some of their internals. I've got 10 mechs at 25, all with internals and a few with unlocked 25 weapons, all bought with creds I received in battle. I'd give my left hydraulic actuator for some free creds :P
Try again.  I just redeemed three of them about 30 seconds ago.

HAWKENEC3 is out of charges.

Edited by Aisar, March 20 2013 - 03:00 AM.

Loyalty Beyond Death - The Terran Republic

#486 Kriminaal

Kriminaal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted March 20 2013 - 03:05 AM

View PostAisar, on March 20 2013 - 02:59 AM, said:

Try again.  I just redeemed three of them about 30 seconds ago.

HAWKENEC3 is out of charges.

Awesome, 3 of them did work. I've tried these before with no success, I guess it took you giving it meanface to make it work, thanks :)

#487 Titanus

Titanus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Locationessex, ontario, Canada

Posted March 20 2013 - 03:10 AM

HAWKENGDC just worked for me
this thread is now potatoes

#488 Null_Wing

Null_Wing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe Zone, Harmont

Posted March 20 2013 - 04:11 AM

nothing's working for me, it's not even giving me a result. It just displays the box and never tells me whether the code is valid or not. It's like it's endlessly stuck requesting information.

Professional Freelance Bum
When The Subject Of Spam Is Broached, Our Sparing Human Intellects Instantly Assume The Most Ingratiating Form Of Anger Imaginable. (and we tend to start our own spam for fun after that)

#489 Aisar

Aisar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCyberspace

Posted March 20 2013 - 04:37 AM

View PostNull_Wing, on March 20 2013 - 04:11 AM, said:

nothing's working for me, it's not even giving me a result. It just displays the box and never tells me whether the code is valid or not. It's like it's endlessly stuck requesting information.
They were all doing that to me a few days ago but I just figured they were not active yet.  They all worked first try when I used them earlier.  I am not sure what the deal is with them, try again later maybe.
Loyalty Beyond Death - The Terran Republic

#490 Zanzibar

Zanzibar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted March 20 2013 - 04:46 AM

View PostSpliff_Craven, on March 13 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

In the event that people are still having problems redeeming the codes try http://www.playhawken.com/#redeemcode/ the redeem code button at the top of this page is buggered. the " # " is missing in the addy that's why it hang's up without redeeming.

#491 FussyBadger

FussyBadger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted March 20 2013 - 05:28 AM

Woohoo! They are working as long as I use the correct URL as quoted previously.

#492 FussyBadger

FussyBadger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted March 20 2013 - 05:30 AM

http://community.pla...-genesis-comic/

The promo code will be emailed to the email address that you have on file with Comixology. Both the post on this site and the details in the graphic novel preview explained as much.

#493 Kriminaal

Kriminaal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted March 20 2013 - 05:34 AM

View PostFussyBadger, on March 20 2013 - 05:30 AM, said:

http://community.pla...-genesis-comic/

The promo code will be emailed to the email address that you have on file with Comixology. Both the post on this site and the details in the graphic novel preview explained as much.

Yep, I checked and it wasn't there. I figured it would mail out on the 20th ? So I waited, guess I'll wait until the end of the day. At least the promo codes above worked finally :)

#494 FussyBadger

FussyBadger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted March 20 2013 - 06:16 AM

View PostKriminaal, on March 20 2013 - 05:34 AM, said:

Yep, I checked and it wasn't there. I figured it would mail out on the 20th ? So I waited, guess I'll wait until the end of the day. At least the promo codes above worked finally :)
"All players who download the fourth preview by the deadline will receive HC redemption codes and the half-off coupons from comiXology after March 20."

http://community.pla...-offer-extended

Just keep an eye on this thread and you'll know when the codes start to pop. I suspect it won't be a unique code for each person, too.

#495 Alastor_Crow

Alastor_Crow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted March 20 2013 - 08:33 AM

METEOR CREDIT (Not Hawken Credit) RAFFLE. Just saw it on FB. I'm not entering since I already have enough MC but for those of you who want to customize your mechs badly but don't have a CC or the extra money to do it (or whatever), you might want to check it out.

http://hawken.games....ter-mech-165824

Translation:

The 13 promo codes bestowing you with a money rain of 5,000 Meteor Credits! This represents a real value of about 27 euros. Will you in the draw of the promo codes for Hawken join met these easy terms and conditions:
  • Puts you a free account at games.de to
  • All registrations after this Tuesday, 19th March will be automatically entered into the competition
  • If you are registered on games.de sends an email with the subject "Hawken" to raffle [at] games.de and called their username

Hawken is one of the most anticipated MMO action games of the year. The mech shooter has at last year's E3 and Gamescom 2012 already cleared several awards, including "best game of the show."

Since we are expecting a big rush, we can not promise each a promo code.

Posted Image

#496 JonnyRedHed

JonnyRedHed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationWales, UK

Posted March 20 2013 - 12:46 PM

Hi

Is this one still working at gram.pl  LINK
http://www.gram.pl/news/2013/03/07/rozdajemy-3000-kodow-do-hawkena-na-kredyty-w-grze.shtml

I created an account, activated it via the email sent thru and then posted a comment in the thread  (JRedHed)  comment 502.  But had no code reveiled to me or emailed to me.

If this is still working,  could someone who has recently used it please help.

thank you

Jonny

Edited by JonnyRedHed, March 20 2013 - 12:50 PM.

-Jonny
'May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman'  - Neil (The Young Ones, BBC TV)

"I heal. I am the Healer.  Come lay down thy broken chassis, and wash thyself in the beam of life"

#497 fkrIII

fkrIII

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted March 20 2013 - 12:53 PM

codes from comix book just came in the email

#498 MoltenCore

MoltenCore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted March 20 2013 - 12:55 PM

same ! ;)

#499 TerranCmdr

TerranCmdr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted March 20 2013 - 12:58 PM

View PostFussyBadger, on March 20 2013 - 06:16 AM, said:

View PostKriminaal, on March 20 2013 - 05:34 AM, said:

Yep, I checked and it wasn't there. I figured it would mail out on the 20th ? So I waited, guess I'll wait until the end of the day. At least the promo codes above worked finally Posted Image
"All players who download the fourth preview by the deadline will receive HC redemption codes and the half-off coupons from comiXology after March 20."

http://community.pla...-offer-extended

Just keep an eye on this thread and you'll know when the codes start to pop. I suspect it won't be a unique code for each person, too.

Just received mine, they are indeed unique. :)
Awesome Sentium logo in my avatar by erathic

#500 Houruck

Houruck

Final Siege Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary (UTC+2)

Posted March 20 2013 - 01:02 PM

View PostfkrIII, on March 20 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

codes from comix book just came in the email
Same, but I can not redeem them. The loading icon just keeps rotating...
Edit: It worked in IE9.

Edited by Houruck, March 20 2013 - 01:03 PM.

Posted Image
Knight of the Holy Tree
Posted Image
EUROPEAN CO-LEADER

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Exclusive

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users