HAWKEN game servers will be unavailable on 4/24/14 at 9:30 a.m. PDT (GMT-7) as we deploy our April Update.
Forgot Password? SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

What happened?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Archaeopteryx

Archaeopteryx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 23 2013 - 04:53 AM

http://www.insidegam...-mac-at-launch/

#2 Fantus_Longhorn

Fantus_Longhorn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, UK

Posted January 23 2013 - 05:22 AM

A lot has happened. Suffice to say that the PC version is what's being worked on right now. Hawken should run under Bootcamp and I believe there a few on the forum who are looking into ways to get it running under Mac OS X, that work is not supported by the Dev's though.

#3 bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • LocationUsually hanging out in #spawn

Posted January 23 2013 - 03:32 PM

Also...

...but it will also support the Mac when it releases on December 12.

think what we want to do is use it as an opportunity to give players a chance to play the game who didn’t make the closed or open beta. I’m pretty sure we’re going to do it in the closed an open beta phase.

This reads to me that the original plan was to be done with the beta by the 12th (which matches with another article I have read).  Obviously, this didn't happen and the dates got pushed back/re-purposed.

Unfortunately, it happens.  It could be worse, it could have been like Duke Nukem Forever.  :P

(I don't mean to necro threads, I'm just almost always running behind.  My apologies)

Posted ImageFollower of Wheaton's Law, #spawn camper, test dummy for science, and being one of "those guys" <3

Youtube: thebaconavenger - Twitch/Twitter: bacon_avenger

System specs: i5 2500k // Asus P8Z68-V // eVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Superclocked // 8 GB 1600 DDR3
New to siege?  Give Bacon's Guide to Siege Mode a watch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users