As many of you are aware, we have recently announced the formation of the HAWKEN Advance Battalion, or "HAB" for short. This special group of pilots will be responsible for testing our current release candidates and providing feedback on gameplay features that are still in development.
The are two reasons for limiting the size of the group assigned these tasks:
- 1 - A smaller, more focused group will make managing feedback much easier and allow us to respond to that feedback more effectively.
- 2 - Many of the features in our current release candidates are unfinished and are not ready for release to a broad audience.
Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding the HAWKEN Advance Battalion. Thanks so much for your interest in the program, and we hope to see you on the battlefield soon!
Q: What exactly will we be expected to do in the HAWKEN Advance Battalion?
- A: Pilots selected for the HAB will be expected to participate in gameplay testing and provide critical, detailed feedback on all aspects of the game.
- A: Pilots will receive an email with detailed instructions on how to access the HAB client and join the Advance Battalion forum to provide feedback.
- A: Pilots will be selected by the HAWKEN team based on a wide variety of factors. Actively participating in the forums, providing helpful & constructive feedback, and of course playing HAWKEN are great ways to get noticed!
- NOTE: Submitting a personal request to HAWKEN staff will not increase your chances of being selected.
- A: As the testing progresses, we will add additional pilots to the HAB, but no one selected previously will be removed as long as you follow our rules & guidelines. Once you're in, you're here to stay.
- A: Yes! Keep an eye on your inbox.
- A: No. Pilots will be provided with a HAB specific client that they will download.
- A: We plan on utilizing the HAB for the lifetime of the game.
- A: No additional rewards are planned at this time.