NOTE: After installing the update, we recommend you complete a match before examining the migration results.
Q: Will I lose anything I've purchased as a result of the changes made?
- A: No. Aside from internals (see below) anything you have purchased so far will be kept intact after the update.
Q: What about internals?
- A: Due to changes made to the internal system, all current internals will be removed and replaced. We will be providing pilots with an amount of HAWKEN Credits equivalent to the total cost of the internals they previously owned.
Q: Are any statistics or Service Awards being reset?
- A: No. All stats and Service Awards will remain intact.
Q: How will my mech progression be carried over?
- A: Basically, we will be "mirroring" your progress based on the amount of XP you have gained. For example, if you have a Raider that is 50% of the way to max mech level, it will be 50% of the way to max mech rank after the update.
Q: How will pilot level be determined?
- A: Your pilot level will be determined by the total amount of XP you have earned.
Q: What will happen to XP or HC Boosts active during the migration?
- Any boosts active during migration will remain active after the update.
Q: Will the overflow XP I've earned in the past carry over into the new progression system?
- A: Yes. Overflow XP acquired prior to the patch will become available for you to use.
Q: How will my current items be migrated into the new item system?
- A: Pilots will receive MK.I, MK.II, and MK.III versions of every item they own.
Q: Will we have to pay for unlocks we previously received for free?
- A: We've adjusted our prices on a number of things, and some previously free unlocks will now have a cost associated to them. However, there are a number of new free unlocks and bonuses being implemented that will allow this change to work in favor of the pilot.
Q: Are the "Brand New" or "Rookie" internals being removed?
- A: All current internals will be removed including the Rookie internals.
Q: What about internals purchased with MC?
- A: HC compensation will account for internals purchased with MC.
Q: Will some of us end up with duplicate mechs?
- A: Yes. We want to make sure veteran pilots receive the same progression bonuses a brand new player would. We are considering implementing a system in the future that will give pilots more flexibility in what they want to do with these duplicate mechs.
Q: Will Pilot Level be determined by my current XP?
- A: Yes. Both normal XP and overflow XP will contribute to the overall XP pool that will be used in determining your Pilot Level.
Feel free to submit any other questions you may have, and we will answer them if possible!
Click here to view the article