This is for all the people who plan to play but aren't really interested in being affiliated with a clan. Clans can "hire" out Wandering Guns for match purposes and such to help with clan battles. Some criteria would be:
- Not affiliated with any clan
- Can choose to work for a clan in matches but not to the point where you're basically a clan member (this also goes with other WGs. If a solid group forms to a point where it resembles a small clan, it is not considered a WG based operation).
- WGs can play in competitions or competitive play. However, during that time unless under a contract they are temporarily not considered a WG.
- Just because it's a lone wolf role no need to be stuck up
- wear the sig or mention you are a Wandering Gun to make it easier for clans to seek you out (if wanted)
- Just play and have fun
In the near future (once it is open beta), next to each pilots' name there will be some indication of their experience in combat. This will be that anyone looking to hire can choose the pilot that most fits there needs. This system however will be tailored in such a way so that there will be no "bottom" pilot.
O.A.N.P: On A New Path. This is for all WGs who choose another route to walk. They can return whenever they like. They're number belongs to them.
SPECIAL NOTICE: 100 WGs! Been awhile since I was last here, glad to be back. Here's the WG website as well for those who want to join: http://wanderingguns.com/
We have a sig!!!! Thanks to Conquistador any Wandering Gun can have the official sig.
Edited by ForteEB0, July 05 2013 - 11:22 AM.