It goes a little like this:
- Two or more players enter in an agreement to compete.
- The following play session, no matter which gamemode (DM, TDM, MA, SG, other), when a player kills a competing player, they can taunt and drop a holotaunt. The player that was killed must see both on their killcam (taunts may be started before it activates) and, if the taunting player finishes his taunt and is alive by the end of the killcam he scores a point.
- Person with the most points wins!
- (Score gets multiplied (x2) for each player hologram/holotaunt on screen)
Play it for yourselves, see who gets the most points :).
Note: What constitutes a 'scoring' taunt:
- The taunting player must drop a holotaunt so that it is visible on the killcam.
- The taunting player must finish the taunt completely. They are not allowed to interrupt the taunt in any way or stop it early, and the end must be visible on the killcam. (aka you must be able to walk out of the taunt)
- No point is scored if the killed player sees the taunting player die on his/her killcam.
- Do note that a player is only allowed to start taunting after the competing player is killed, but can be before the killcam has started. Same for the holotaunt.
Edited by Dr_Freeze001, 12 December 2016 - 09:28 AM.