- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Taerkasten

Taerkasten

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

hello fellow walkers pilot, older open beta player Taerkasten here, been off the game alot of time, real life stuff and other games than caught my attention.

Just want to know if there something new in the game, am thinking to redownload the game for getting back, am missing the sound of my Eisenhans (SS) Slug cannon, or Bronsteijin (Bruiser) Vulcan Firing.

• SS396 likes this

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1068 posts

Well... we should be getting an update soonTM.

• Miscellaneous, claisolais, MomOw and 5 others like this

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

I don't like Berzerkers

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1962 posts

If you've been gone for at least 3 years there might be new things to you. Otherwise no, nothing new.

lwY3QRd.jpg

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts
The update is coming.

THINGS WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE WE HAVE BEEN TOLD OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

The real question is if this is our future or an alternate reality's future? #updatefeb2017happenin!
  • Tom_Neverwinter and Badtings like this

wmmoney.png

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Hell nah.

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2288 posts
Deep do we sleep, dreaming the dreams of elder mechanalogues, awaiting the promised day when the hero CZeroFive announces The Patch. Then shall we rise like dread pilots from our graves, creaking and worn, unused to the motions of cap-breaking, Air 180s and the hallowed pre-det. A bold dawn will break across our masses, banishing cobwebs and relieving aching digits. For one bright day, at least, we shall be united in jubilation, Milge and fuzzy bunny alike. For one bright day, Illal will know its masters once more and the jubilant will make merry slaughter across the maps, scenting the air with gunpowder and lubricating metal joints with blood and oil. Fire will be our word and fire shall burn in our veins and fire shall scourge the servers. And sure as the sun does set, thereafter the salting of the earth, the bittering of the servers will begin again. And some will return to their rest in the salt mines, dreaming such dreams as we always have. But others will continue our bloody merriment, with new mechs and new items. Pilots of steely nerves and steady hands may yet gather in The Proving Grounds to pit mighty machines of war against one another in battles of skill and strategy.

A bold dawn may yet herald a bright future. But for now we sleep, preserved in salt and rusting iron. And minds that grind like ancient, ponderous gears do dream, do wonder at the coming of the Cat-Faced Dev.
  • Nachoeslach, Silverfire, Miscellaneous and 11 others like this

4wBdPaU.jpg

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

C05 spent some time on the Discord channel the other day and said "Things are happening" its still gonna be a while before any update comes, but things are happening

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

黒竜

INDUSTRY

ArchMech

ArchMech

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

C05 spent some time on the Discord channel the other day and said "Things are happening" its still gonna be a while before any update comes, but things are happening

evidence HKTS and in fact perhaps TS itself, is ded

don't mind me, i'm just on a crusade against humanity, by the end of my lifespan earth's population will be 8 billion+ trolls

Tom_Neverwinter

Tom_Neverwinter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I am really hoping this month is the fabled "update" I keep checking back. 

ReversusRex

ReversusRex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

snip

You will probs have to repost this at least 5 more times before anything arrives  :rolleyes:

Edited by ReversusRex, 14 February 2017 - 04:42 PM.

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Hmm, how do I respond to the OPs question without being a fuzzy bunny.....

c43.jpg

Perfect.

Don't be fooled by the false god of light...The Void is the beginning...and it will be the end.

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2288 posts

You will probs have to repost this at least 5 more times before anything arrives  :rolleyes:

Probably. This is the 2nd one already.

snip.

No, no, no. Repeat after me: being a fuzzy bunny is only cool when you don't have an edgelord brony pic as your avatar.

• Rainbow_Sheep, DeeRax and Zebanchi like this

4wBdPaU.jpg

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Probably. This is the 2nd one already.

No, no, no. Repeat after me: being a fuzzy bunny is only cool when you don't have an edgelord brony pic as your avatar.

Ugh...I said without being a fuzzy bunny. Not being a fuzzy bunny...I think you got my post confused. :sweat: But Ok boss, will do.

Edited by Onstrava, 14 February 2017 - 05:18 PM.

Don't be fooled by the false god of light...The Void is the beginning...and it will be the end.

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

i hear these noises randomly when driving or walking after too many hours of play im thinking of finalising my phsycosis by using the sfx into windows themes

• dorobo likes this

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

i hear these noises randomly when driving or walking after too many hours of play im thinking of finalising my phsycosis by using the sfx into windows themes

You're psychotic?
Get help man.

• dorobo likes this

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

sometimes while driving i have random urge to shift-dodge cars that pass , kinda like back when i played alot of gta 5 and felt like speeding randomly and hear my motor rev up in my mind from the ingame car

the causes are of course sleep depravation resulting in the mind cobbling together all of the days(weeks+) events into dreams that happen while awake and its quite enjoyable unlesss your scared

Edited by MechFighter5e3bf9, 15 February 2017 - 12:52 AM.

• dorobo likes this

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

nonono.gif

• MechFighter5e3bf9 and DeeRax like this

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Heya Taerk, Its good to see you again.  Its been a long time my friend, I hope all is well with you and your family.

In my opinion I don't think you'd have much fun playing Hawken in its current situation.  The playerbase is down to a few hundred concurrent players a day and the number of players in your skill level is pretty much non existent.  If you did find yourself in a game, I'm sure the other players would just rage and flame you with cheating and hackusations in chat.  I'd bet that you'd even get some of the regulars to raise their eyebrows and question what was happening.  I'm sure they'd easily conclude you are someone smurfing for fun and playing a prank, because the username is completely unfamiliar to them.  It would be funny to witness the bees getting all riled up and the resulting foxhunt though I must admit.  

And even worse the new update that is supposed to contain what the console version has is going to cause quite a stir, I'm not convinced the PC crowd is going to agree with it.  I predict a riot, but thats my own opinion on the subject.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Either way, there have been some database errors and many players have reported missing items and such, and even unusable mechs that cannot be played.  I'd say check your account and create a ticket if you have a problem, but it doesn't seem like anyone that has created a ticket has gotten any response in months or their problem actually fixed, so it just seems kinda pointless to recommend it at this time.  They say that the unuseable mechs issue will be fixed by adding some code to check it in the next patch but that still doesn't solve the problem of players missing items or MC/HC.

1968 SS396 Chevelle

ARCH3TYP3

ARCH3TYP3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
Hi Taerk.
Not much has changed besides a dwindling playerbase, but stop in to a server anyways.
Those of us who are left (at least in NA servers) are still enthusiastic and having a lot of fun with this great game.

"Finally, the white knight I deserve. [ARCHETYPE]" -  Amidatelion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users