• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

007eleven

007eleven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

The one day I choose to play BF1 over Hawken.

The cat eludes me once more...unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by 007eleven, 15 February 2017 - 10:25 PM.

zbbsccs.png

-Thanks to eth0

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

I don't think two screenshots are enough entertainment...

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

I decided to drop in to play some late night Hawken on PC. Hope you guys had fun playing against me :P

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

I decided to drop in to play some late night Hawken on PC. Hope you guys had fun playing against me :P

There was also this weird Emergency message from you yesterday.

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1262 posts

it will be fun if you give 100 MC for each kill i mean when someone kill you (in game )  :teehee:

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Now if we could only get to play against some of those scary good playtesters too.  

• Nept, DeeRax and Zebanchi like this

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

Sriracha_Sauce

Sriracha_Sauce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Now if we could only get to play against some of those scary good playtesters too.

Cz ain't that bad really

I mean he's no pro but he's not a total pushover, seems to be decently skilled enough to make somewhat intelligent decisions for the game imo

Edited by Sriracha_Sauce, 16 February 2017 - 01:33 PM.

Can't handle the sauce?

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Cz ain't that bad really

I mean he's no pro but he's not a total pushover, seems to be decently skilled enough to make somewhat intelligent decisions for the game imo

I am terrible at this game but am starting to understand the meta, which helps a bit I guess.

• ReversusRex, DeeRax and Zebanchi like this

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Cz ain't that bad really

Well, making decisions IN the game is a completely different argument from making decisions FOR the game.  I wasn't commenting on the latter and if I was all I'd have to do is point.

I never said he was bad either, in fact I never even hinted at it.  I just pointed out that some people would like to play against other people who just happen to work at Reloaded.  I used to enjoy playing with and against [MTR]Kurtz (who was the CPO of Meteor, and took over as CEO when Mark Long left) , and [ADH]SupportOurTroops, back in the closed betas.  I kind of wish they would use the same callsign tag system to identify that they are part of Reloaded instead of blending in as normal players.  At least when you frequently saw [MTR] and [ADH] tags you felt like the people directly associated with creating the game actually enjoyed playing the game also.

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

I am terrible at this game but am starting to understand the meta, which helps a bit I guess.

Pro tip: Nobody understands the Meta. 

• ReversusRex, old_skul90 and Zebanchi like this

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1119 posts

Pro tip: Nobody understands the Meta. 

What meta?

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

There is no meta, only lag. Lag wins and loses the match, nothing else matters.

Hold on to the things you care about most, even if others see it as insignificant..If you can't be true to yourself, are you really living?

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

TangledMantis

TangledMantis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

What meta?

G2 Raider in Pink. 

Edit: But seriously, what ive learned is that if you have to think about what you're doing during gameplay, you're already behind.

Edited by TangledMantis, 19 February 2017 - 08:38 AM.

• WmMoneyFrmMissouri likes this

hestoned

hestoned

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

guys there is a meta. you have to hit the other person and not get hit. duh. noobs!

• crockrocket likes this

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2433 posts

What meta?

What's the meta with you?

DISCLAIMER: ANY AND ALL HUMOR AND PUNS ARE THE FAULT OF BADTINGS WHO ONCE BROKE A WW SERVER WITH THIS ONE.
  • coldform, old_skul90 and DallasCreeper like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users