- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Nilithium

Nilithium

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
What's this about? Does the original Predator get an upgrade, because I don't see the original in there. Also, any advice for playing Predator?

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2288 posts

Console G2's are direct upgrades of their original mechs with better stats. Yes, this is dumb. Yes, the devs have admitted this is dumb. Who knows how its going to be resolved!

If you're seeing a G2 without its G1 counterpart either you've missed a great big glowing line in the mech web or there's a bug with your web/garage.

• TheButtSatisfier likes this

4wBdPaU.jpg

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1068 posts

It's a direct upgrade in most aspects, no downsides. Also, the Predator would be the 3rd tank in this image.

002.jpg

I don't know how I could make this any smaller :(

• Amidatelion, LaurenEmily and Arkhaun like this

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

I don't like Berzerkers

Nilithium

Nilithium

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Console G2's are direct upgrades of their original mechs with better stats. Yes, this is dumb. Yes, the devs have admitted this is dumb. Who knows how its going to be resolved!

If you're seeing a G2 without its G1 counterpart either you've missed a great big glowing line in the mech web or there's a bug with your web/garage.

Well, I'm on PC I was training with the original Predator, and was considering sinking my extra EXP into it, but there's no point, is there? Unless you need to max out the G1 Predator before G2?

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2288 posts

There will not be a G2 Predator on PC, not like on consoles. At least, that's my understanding from C05's comms.

4wBdPaU.jpg

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Well, I'm on PC I was training with the original Predator, and was considering sinking my extra EXP into it, but there's no point, is there? Unless you need to max out the G1 Predator before G2?

You might as well unlock as much as you can on all the mechs pre update. There has been talk that certain weapon combos might not be available after the patch unless you already owned it. No telling how that has changed but doesn't hurt and I think you'll find it more fun than you initially thought it would be.

wmmoney.png

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
If your new or old I recommend this to you, DO NOT spend ANY of your points on anything. If this patch does come out in a couple months or whenever, you'll likely not play the generation 2(g2) version of any of these mechs your thinking about. More likely than not you'll end up playing and using the new mechs that are coming out. If you spend your funds just to find out that X mech is funner, your going to feel stupid, don't set yourself in a dumb position. Just wait, save your funds and spend it on the new mechs or to get the new mech via X requirements. Your welcome.(pc btw)

Edited by Onstrava, 18 February 2017 - 10:51 AM.

Don't be fooled by the false god of light...The Void is the beginning...and it will be the end.

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

lo_spaghetto

lo_spaghetto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

It's a direct upgrade in most aspects, no downsides. Also, the Predator would be the 3rd tank in this image.

002.jpg

I don't know how I could make this any smaller :(

Small ass tank. Cute

CitkI9t.jpg

xbIxKeE.png?1

Youtube_ExGodV

Youtube_ExGodV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

G2 Predator sucks i guess :(