• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

I'm still recovering, but I'm bored. I'm not sure if any of you knew me. I was hit by a car on a bicycle back in September 2016. I was in a coma for a few weeks. I'm a broken man trying to recover. I don't remember the last time I played Hawken or what is new? I still love biking. The person that hit him has pled guilty. I would be down for trying, but I should be bad I suspect. I remember some names when I see them. Xacius looks familiar. If you have any questions ask away. I don't have any known fears and shame doesn't exist(might change when I try playing). I'm in Oregon still and hope to do some riding this year. My goals for the year in terms of biking is do Cycle Oregon(30th), STP, try various hosting services I used on my cross country ride(warmshowers and couchsurfing), join the bike club again I was apart of.

Not sure if any of you are on facebook or care, but I'm on it. I have videos of me biking online and on going goals. I will accept anyone that is from this forum. I don't want to write down my name in a public forum. Is there is message system here for the forum?I'm curious does anyone bike here or live in Oregon? In a few years I will try another cross country ride(last one was 5852.3 miles from an old note and was 78 days maybe 79 days) if everything works out. I'm assuming there are mods for the forum, but its been awhile so I don't know. So if I broke any rule or rules were broken I'm sorry. I'm not looking for pity. I'm assuming swearing is a no on the forum and game. I'm somewhat potty mouthed, but I'm bored and still learning who I was and continue to be inspired. I'm writing a book or attempting to write one. My goal is to write everyday till June 2017. I swear, but its adult life, but I will keep it calm hopefully in the forums. I have traumatic brain injury with a unknown amount of missing memory. I think the missing memory may be 2-3 years, but I heard one person say it may be 8-10(not a doctor). I have a bachelors degree in mathematics with some graduate school(all, but thesis). Before the injury I was going to spend my whole life learning mathematics and try and prove everything. I don't know if I will ever chase it again. I would of been on route for a ph.d, but now who knows. I will focus on learning to write. Hopefully we play each other sometime even if I loose horribly. My name in the PC game was and is Analysis. I have no shame so ask away(dangerous words on a forum I know).

I might be getting a recumbent. Its not the type of bike I want to ride, but if it gets me out there again I will be happy.

Edited by Analysis, 03 April 2017 - 02:21 PM.

• Nachoeslach, Saturnine, crockrocket and 15 others like this

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

I'm not very much of an outdoor guy, and considering I know you only through this game, I wont be able to help to recover some of your memories, sorry about that :[  

I'm just one player who is on your in-game friend list, maybe you dont remember that (but totally fine), just wanna say I remember you, and your flak scout, welcome back, and wish you could get all your memories back soon (With some triggers, I believe it's possible), stay strong and keep doing what you like! :) 

• Analysis, Miscellaneous, DemitronPrime and 1 other like this

Ic6j9zJ.png

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

I'm not very much of an outdoor guy, and considering I know you only through this game, I wont be able to help to recover some of your memories, sorry about that :[  

I'm just one player who is on your in-game friend list, maybe you dont remember that (but totally fine), just wanna say I remember you, and your flak scout, welcome back, and wish you could get all your memories back soon (With some triggers, I believe it's possible), stay strong and keep doing what you like! :) 

Memory is probably gone. Time to make new ones. I remember the scout some, but I don't know if any changes were done. I didn't know there was a friendlist. I know I'm friends with "coldform" even if I don't remember him or her. If you are ever in Oregon we should try and meet up. I will try playing or attempt to play on Friday(maybe earlier)

http://hawken.heroku...m/user/Analysis

• Miscellaneous, claisolais, Arkhaun and 2 others like this

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Memory is probably gone. Time to make new ones. I remember the scout some, but I don't know if any changes were done. I didn't know there was a friendlist. I know I'm friends with "coldform" even if I don't remember him or her. If you are ever in Oregon we should try and meet up. I will try playing or attempt to play on Friday(maybe earlier)

http://hawken.heroku...m/user/Analysis

This game is still the same as last time you played it, detail memories might be gone, but the feeling will be familiar.

Without this game, we probably wont meet at all, but if you choose to keep playing, you will see those ppl (again), and remember them once again :) 

Sadly I am not living in States, thx for the invite anyway. I'll see you soon on the mech field. :)

Edited by claisolais, 15 March 2017 - 04:26 PM.

• Analysis likes this

Ic6j9zJ.png

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Welcome back! Population is low right now as we wait for a PC update while the console version for PS4 and Xbox has been getting some attention from the devs.

You may have some luck looking for west coast players on the community discord chat(http://hwkn.ch). If not, I'm sure you'll recognize some names or they'll recognize you at least.

See you in the battlefield!

• Analysis, Miscellaneous and Zebanchi like this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
Welcome back analysis, look forward to seeing you out in the battlefield.
  • Nachoeslach, Analysis, Miscellaneous and 2 others like this

wmmoney.png

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Man, thats a depressing read.  Sucks to hear about that accident.  I wish you the best.

Anyways, I can't say that we knew each other on a personal level, but I remember playing matches both on your team and against you many times.

• Nachoeslach and Analysis like this

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

anyone one willing to teach me if needed? I was quite smart before the accident, but now who knows. Are there mods? I'm not looking for pity infact it would kind of piss me off. Bring on the tears. No pity is the best pity for me. I was put in a ditch and left to die I'm not scared of the challenge. Hopefully I see some of you this weekend even if I'm busy.

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
Play tonight. I'm sure I'll be in around 8 pst. Cue discord link here:
  • Analysis likes this

wmmoney.png

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1143 posts

I remember the scout some, but I don't know if any changes were done.

In terms of Hawken for PC, nothing has changed.
There are console ports for Xbone and PeeSss4 that are being tweaked every couple of months heading towards PC getting a parity update/relaunch.

Although I'm from Oceanic, i still play US which is normally early morning your time.
If I see you i'll do my best to Rek you without pity. I'll even holo if I succeed ;)
  • Analysis likes this

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1097 posts

so, I should have responded to this sooner, and I do remember you.  at the time before your accident, you were only somewhat regular at playing this game, but you were a pretty good pilot.  you mainly played scout, and would always make a point to chat with me in game, and you were always polite, at least in the sense of a hawken pilot.

also, be sure to stop by the hwknchill discord - http://hwkn.ch - and catch up with some of the pilots that remember you.

what do you remember about hawken?

• Analysis, Silverfire, Miscellaneous and 2 others like this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

anyone one willing to teach me if needed? I was quite smart before the accident, but now who knows. Are there mods? I'm not looking for pity infact it would kind of piss me off. Bring on the tears. No pity is the best pity for me. I was put in a ditch and left to die I'm not scared of the challenge. Hopefully I see some of you this weekend even if I'm busy.

I'm down for 1v1s with suggestions based on your play after I get home on the 20th.

I remember seeing you around in Scout and talking to you occasionally--never on a personal level and mostly about the game/match or issues around it, but you still seemed polite like coldform said and intelligent. I'm really glad to hear you're staying positive in your recovery and not letting this get the best of you despite how difficult things must be sometimes.
  • coldform, Analysis and Zebanchi like this

d1eZeG3.png

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Glad you're doing better man. I'm in Oregon myself and I believe there are a handful of others (not sure how many of them play any more). Never been one for road biking myself (more of a runner) but I do love mountain biking. I've had a few friends do Cycle Oregon and they have all loved it, so I hope you get to do that.

Good luck in your endeavors and I hope to see you on the battlefield.

Edited by crockrocket, 16 March 2017 - 04:07 AM.

• coldform and Analysis like this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2456 posts
The Lord of the Scrubs welcomes you back.
  • coldform, Analysis and LaurenEmily like this

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

so, I should have responded to this sooner, and I do remember you.  at the time before your accident, you were only somewhat regular at playing this game, but you were a pretty good pilot.  you mainly played scout, and would always make a point to chat with me in game, and you were always polite, at least in the sense of a hawken pilot.

also, be sure to stop by the hwknchill discord - http://hwkn.ch - and catch up with some of the pilots that remember you.

what do you remember about hawken?

I remember I loved it. Soon I will be back to who I was ridding the bike or bikes. The goals for this year are finally learn about women and learn to dance. I'm shameless so it could be interesting. If you want to know more of who I am/was I have information on facebook. I will accept anyone from this forum if needed as long as I know it from this forum. I have some funny videos online or ones that make me chuckle. Not sure if you have humor or not, but I do and at one point I tested by gathering kids from an English camp and throwing fish like sausages at a women. So wrong on many levels, but it happened and is online.

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

As a guy who has two left feet, I can happily confirm that taking a dance class was a great way to learn about both women and dance.

Really sorry to hear about your whole ordeal Analysis. I also remember you playing Scout and chastising me for using an air compressor when I was still a young Scout player. While I remember not exactly appreciating the manner in which you conveyed your distaste for air compressors (something akin to "you stupid fuzzy bunny"), I swallowed my pride and decided to see why you felt that way by taking off my AC. A month later, I was happy I did.

Anyways, glad to see that you're back in the game. I sincerely wish you the best on your journey to recovery.

• Analysis likes this

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

I've had a few friends do Cycle Oregon and they have all loved it, so I hope you get to do that.

Thats my plan this year is to do Cycle Oregon(30th) again this year. The goal is to hit 1000 miles over the week. I might see some of them if they are going this year. Even some of the Cycle Oregon staff know me. I know the director and one of the others that does some of the volunteer activities at events. It will be a good year. I look forward to the challenge.

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

As a guy who has two left feet, I can happily confirm that taking a dance class was a great way to learn about both women and dance.

Really sorry to hear about your whole ordeal Analysis. I also remember you playing Scout and chastising me for using an air compressor when I was still a young Scout player. While I remember not exactly appreciating the manner in which you conveyed your distaste for air compressors (something akin to "you stupid fuzzy bunny"), I swallowed my pride and decided to see why you felt that way by taking off my AC. A month later, I was happy I did.

Still learning who I was. Thanks for the info. I don't remember anything about the game except I wasn't a fan of the big mechs. I'm assuming they were to slow for my taste, but maybe now they will be a good fit. So all maps even without changes will seem new.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2456 posts

I thought your name was familiar, and a quick look through my records shows that I extended you an invitation to join my team for comp play. I'm currently unable to play on PC, but when I can, I'll be happy to duel with you some, drag that promise I saw out of you once more.

• Analysis likes this

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

I'm down for 1v1s with suggestions based on your play after I get home on the 20th.

I remember seeing you around in Scout and talking to you occasionally--never on a personal level and mostly about the game/match or issues around it, but you still seemed polite like coldform said and intelligent. I'm really glad to hear you're staying positive in your recovery and not letting this get the best of you despite how difficult things must be sometimes.

Thanks. I remember your name when I saw it, but I don't remember what you pilot or what you are personality wise. Time to learn again.If any of you want to ask anything just private message me. I have no shame. You can challenge it if you want. I think or believe you might be a good player if memory is correct. How good are you? The other name I saw that seemed familiar, but I don't remember is hohohosanta. I might be wrong, but I think he might of been a troll. Can I be a better troll now? Who knows. I will post a lot more now because its something I can do. It may sound absurd, but I'm learning everything again. It was assumed I was going to be paralyzed. In fact I already had to relearn how to walk. Still drug free though. The driver feel asleep on the wheel and was on drugs or so I heard. He thought he hit a mailbox when he talked to an officer. I have some planned stuff for the weekend. A relative is coming in, but I should be back on or by Monday.

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

I thought your name was familiar, and a quick look through my records shows that I extended you an invitation to join my team for comp play. I'm currently unable to play on PC, but when I can, I'll be happy to duel with you some, drag that promise I saw out of you once more.

Well I still love learning, but can I still? I'm pumped so far with the people that have been or at least a part of my life so far. I would be down for comp play, but I know I will be bad. Can I be good enough I don't know. I'm up for trying. Right now I'm waiting for Monday so I can look at some recumbents. I will probably be on on Monday. I'm busy this weekend.

• Zebanchi likes this

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

The other name I saw that seemed familiar, but I don't remember is hohohosanta. I might be wrong, but I think he might of been a troll.

Yup, definitely a troll.   :ninja:

• Analysis, Silverfire, TheFrostnessMonster and 1 other like this

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

_Andrea_

_Andrea_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

welcome back "analysis" . Never give up! Brain is Weird machine which us human don't know anything about.. 

I wish you good luck recovering as well as making new nice memories ' specially of hawken"

• Analysis and LaurenEmily like this

I dont need to get LIFE

:pirate:  :tongue:  :rolleyes:  :yes:  :no:I am gamer so i have lots of LIVES  :pirate:  :tongue:  :rolleyes:  :yes:  :no:

YOUTUBE CHANNEl :https://www.youtube....xed8oIjVdsqQVQw

lo_spaghetto

lo_spaghetto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

YO I remember playing with you before. I don't remember talking to you but I definitely remember the name. Going through a coma and all sounds pretty bad, but I like your optimism about making new memories. Idk other aspects of your life, but you must have liked Hawken. Those of us here like Hawken a lot, and that is why we are still here. I hope you enjoy this game, and enjoy other parts of your life. You might have lost your memory, but you are alive and have a lot to gain. There are always trade-offs in life. 

• Analysis likes this

CitkI9t.jpg

xbIxKeE.png?1

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Welcome back to Hawken. That has to be a terrible experience to go through, and I cannot even begin to imagine what life is like for you now. You have our support in your recovery.

Please reach out to the community if you have any gameplay questions - they are friendly folks.

Normally this would be something off topic, but considering it involves a community member, it's staying here.

I hope you can make brand new memories in Hawken that are enjoyable!

• Analysis, Miscellaneous, LaurenEmily and 3 others like this

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Welcome back to Hawken. That has to be a terrible experience to go through, and I cannot even begin to imagine what life is like for you now. You have our support in your recovery.

Please reach out to the community if you have any gameplay questions - they are friendly folks.

Normally this would be something off topic, but considering it involves a community member, it's staying here.

I hope you can make brand new memories in Hawken that are enjoyable!

I'm sure it will be enjoyable. Is there a list of rules or activities possible somewhere on the forum?

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
Rule #1: YEE BEST NOT POST OFF TOPIC IN GENERAL DISCUSSION OR MERL'L GIT YA !
  • Analysis, Merl61, WillyW and 1 other like this

wmmoney.png

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Rule #1: YEE BEST NOT POST OFF TOPIC IN GENERAL DISCUSSION OR MERL'L GIT YA !

Thanks. The name sounds vaguely familiar, but I don't know if I ever played with him. I don't fear Merl whoever he or they are.

talon70

talon70

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Real sorry to hear of your accident. Glad you are not dead. I can tell you it is possible for things to come back after such a thumping, in time.

You are a flak scoot, likely flanking from the opposite direction of the group. When I don't know where you are, I expect you to hit and run me from the back.

Welcome back, best of luck irl

• Analysis likes this

Arkhaun

Arkhaun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

sorry abt the accident as well, and also i too welcome you back to the fray.

also never fear the high tier cabal, only do your best to crush it everytime

• Analysis likes this

SORRY CAPS

170323-R9tPRfBFIQ79.jpg

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2456 posts

Thanks. The name sounds vaguely familiar, but I don't know if I ever played with him. I don't fear Merl whoever he or they are.

Ignore him, he's just one of the local asylum escapees.

While it's easy for people to hate big name vets, our bark is only worse than our bite when people are irritating.
  • Analysis likes this

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1108 posts

Whoa.  Get better.  We want you here.

• Analysis likes this

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Analysis,

I do remember the pilot name from 'back in the day' as well.  I don't get much time any more to play Hawken, much less too many other games, but I do look forward to seeing you if the rare chance for me to jump in comes up.

At this point, we might be evenly matched as I'm rusty as heck.  Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery :smile:

• Analysis likes this

Test dummy for science, Follower of Wheatons Law, usually hanging around #hawkenscrim and #spawn, occasional poster of YouTube videos and streaming.  Can also be found on twitter

cs5t805.png?2

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
You could always hire a mercenary Analysis, have them be your vanguard/defender and you just clean up the scraps. It's nothing new, I'm sure someone has done it.
  • Analysis and WmMoneyFrmMissouri like this

Hold on to the things you care about most, even if others see it as insignificant..If you can't be true to yourself, are you really living?

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

Jelooboi

Jelooboi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Were you wearing a helmet? I always wear a helmet here in Virginia...crazy ass drivers. 

Get better man, you are still young which is lucky because your brain still has its neuroplasticity. 

Even if you are broken you can still grow

stay safe man 

• Analysis likes this

PETRONAS

PETRONAS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Analysis Welcome Back! I vaguely remember you and your game-play looking forward to playing with ya again and getting blindsided.  All we can do is get better and  fight for everything that we want in life.  We constantly are learning just that you have to learn alot more than rest but knowing you'll have no problem.

Look forward to see ya on the battlefield again

• Analysis likes this

Xacius

Xacius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

I'm still recovering, but I'm bored. I'm not sure if any of you knew me. I was hit by a car on a bicycle back in September 2016. I was in a coma for a few weeks. I'm a broken man trying to recover. I don't remember the last time I played Hawken or what is new? I still love biking. The person that hit him has pled guilty. I would be down for trying, but I should be bad I suspect. I remember some names when I see them. Xacius looks familiar. If you have any questions ask away. I don't have any known fears and shame doesn't exist(might change when I try playing). I'm in Oregon still and hope to do some riding this year. My goals for the year in terms of biking is do Cycle Oregon(30th), STP, try various hosting services I used on my cross country ride(warmshowers and couchsurfing), join the bike club again I was apart of.

Not sure if any of you are on facebook or care, but I'm on it. I have videos of me biking online and on going goals. I will accept anyone that is from this forum. I don't want to write down my name in a public forum. Is there is message system here for the forum?I'm curious does anyone bike here or live in Oregon? In a few years I will try another cross country ride(last one was about 4000 miles) if everything works out. I'm assuming there are mods for the forum, but its been awhile so I don't know. So if I broke any rule or rules were broken I'm sorry. I'm not looking for pity. I'm assuming swearing is a no on the forum and game. I'm somewhat potty mouthed, but I'm bored and still learning who I was and continue to be inspired. I'm writing a book or attempting to write one. My goal is to write everyday till June 2017. I swear, but its adult life, but I will keep it calm hopefully in the forums. I have traumatic brain injury with a unknown amount of missing memory. I think the missing memory may be 2-3 years, but I heard one person say it may be 8-10(not a doctor). I have a bachelors degree in mathematics with some graduate school(all, but thesis). Before the injury I was going to spend my whole life learning mathematics and try and prove everything. I don't know if I will ever chase it again. I would of been on route for a ph.d, but now who knows. I will focus on learning to write. Hopefully we play each other sometime even if I loose horribly. My name in the PC game was and is Analysis. I have no shame so ask away(dangerous words on a forum I know).

Very sorry to hear about the accident.  Feel free to add me on steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xacius and hit me up whenever you want to play.  

Edited by Xacius, 19 March 2017 - 12:59 PM.

• Analysis, Miscellaneous and Amidatelion like this

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Real sorry to hear of your accident. Glad you are not dead. I can tell you it is possible for things to come back after such a thumping, in time.

You are a flak scoot, likely flanking from the opposite direction of the group. When I don't know where you are, I expect you to hit and run me from the back.

Welcome back, best of luck irl

Your name seems familiar, but I don't know what you play. I look forward to whatever the outcome is. The goal is to fire up the game sometime today. Mistakes will be made, but I hope I get no pity from anyone. It would piss me off to get pity. The only time I'm glad I had pity was the person that discovered me in a ditch and waited for help.

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Were you wearing a helmet? I always wear a helmet here in Virginia...crazy ass drivers. 

Get better man, you are still young which is lucky because your brain still has its neuroplasticity. 

Even if you are broken you can still grow

stay safe man 

Well relatively young I'm 31 and will be 32 in July. I had a helmet. I had a gopro I'm sure, but won't see any footage I got until after the trial.

• Jelooboi likes this

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Minor update. Call Merl if needed. I plan on attempting to finish my masters in mathematics Spring 2018 or summer 2018. If memory is correct I was only missing my thesis. I sadly don't remember any of the material, but I'm up for the challenge. I will take the year long sequence real analysis to warm up again starting fall term at Portland State University.

I have a bachelors in mathematics

Also a former community college instructor of mathematics.

Edited by Analysis, 20 March 2017 - 09:45 AM.

• Silverfire, SparkyJJC and ReversusRex like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)