• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1403 posts

Minor update. Call Merl if needed. I plan on attempting to finish my masters in mathematics Spring 2018 or summer 2018. If memory is correct I was only missing my thesis. I sadly don't remember any of the material, but I'm up for the challenge. I will take the year long sequence real analysis to warm up again starting fall term at Portland State University.

I have a bachelors in mathematics

Also a former community college instructor of mathematics.

Best of luck on your studies.  I remember you and playing you, always a decent player, skill and attitude.  Welcome back, and I hope you get back on track in life and in Hawken.  Hit me up if you ever want to game a bit.

• Analysis likes this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Best of luck on your studies.  I remember you and playing you, always a decent player, skill and attitude.  Welcome back, and I hope you get back on track in life and in Hawken.  Hit me up if you ever want to game a bit.

Thanks I will be on later today to see what its like again.

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

wow..just wow 

• Analysis likes this

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

WillyW

WillyW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Glad to see you're back! Terrible about what happened. You can only move forward from it. I definitely recognize your name and I can remember playing games with you roughly a year ago. You played mainly light mechs. I've gotten better since then, not compared to superhumans like Xacius and the like, but there are some that have learned to fear my Vanguard.

• Analysis likes this

2XhpJes.png

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Glad to see you're back! Terrible about what happened. You can only move forward from it. I definitely recognize your name and I can remember playing games with you roughly a year ago. You played mainly light mechs. I've gotten better since then, not compared to superhumans like Xacius and the like, but there are some that have learned to fear my Vanguard.

I'm sure I will fear any mech for the moment. Grab my mmr points while you can.

• WillyW likes this

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

but there are some that have learned to fear my Vanguard.

Clearly they haven't learned about the crushing strategy ;)

• WillyW likes this

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Minor update. Call Merl if needed. I plan on attempting to finish my masters in mathematics Spring 2018 or summer 2018. If memory is correct I was only missing my thesis. I sadly don't remember any of the material, but I'm up for the challenge. I will take the year long sequence real analysis to warm up again starting fall term at Portland State University.

I have a bachelors in mathematics

Also a former community college instructor of mathematics.

I wish you all the best. I wonder if all that knowledge is deep in there you know. When you gonna start probing it might reveal itself who knows. I started listening Carl Jung stuff so there's interesting thoughts about the mind and all that.

• Analysis likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)