We have recently pushed a hotfix to XB1/PS4. Below are the notes for the PC section, so you may discuss the hotfix among other PC players that may have played on consoles.
Please note that this only applies to console, not the PC game until the relaunch hits.
- Armor Fusor
- Now grants the expected amount of health over time.
- Repair Torch
- Now heals as expected and equipped as the secondary weapon of the technician once more
- Repair Field Generator
- Effectiveness is now 50% of the normal Repair torch effect (down from 95%)
- Turret Placement
- Players can now place a maximum of two active turrets. However these turrets can be of one or both types. Ie. A player may place two rocket turrets, two Machine gun turrets or one of each.
- Allowing 3 turrets of each type upset a lot of players as it drastically affected the flow of the game. We feel that allowing 2 maximum turrets but granting players flexibility regarding turret type will make turrets more effective but not as overwhelming as they were before.
- Reduced Damage taken in Heavy mode in front by 15%
- Increased Movement Speed in Heavy mode (previously immobilized)
- Increased Boost Speed in Heavy mode by 50%
- The 36Mís immobility left it feeling vulnerable and ineffective. We feel these changes make it mobile enough to be effective without diverging too much from the powerful hulking feel of the mech.
- EMP Blast Ability has a slightly larger radius
- The most recent Jobs nerf left the EMP Blast ability feeling a bit too anemic. This boost in radius should leave it feeling a bit more effective while still 25% less than it was originally.
- Fixed an issue where players could not 180 spin immediately after boosting forward
- Fixed an issue where an empty pro tip dialogue would display at the start of a match.
- Reduced client disconnections while in a match.
- There should be fewer cases of the client booting you back to the main menu while you were in a match. This was caused by some extraneous polling the client was doing to make sure it could still talk to our backend services. While connected to a game server, it doesnít really matter that much if the client can or cannot talk to our backend, so these disconnects were generally useless or incorrect.
- Fixed Class A Mech icons.
- Xs should no longer be the only thing shown in scoreboard